Saturday, August 22, 2009

Did you say baby....

I have the best mom in the world. She made this awesome balloon arch & pinkeys out of balloons. She is so amazing!!!! I had a great time at the shower. Jeff and I are so blessed to have such caring and loving friends and family. I dont think I could make it with out them. All the great advice i got to help me be a better mom and person, i cant even put it in words really.. Just thank you all so much. Jeff and I love you!!







My friend Ronni got Greenliee a leash. I 100% believe in the "leashing system"! you might think I'm crazy and a mean mom. But when I was little my mom did the same thing. Every chance I got I would run. To me its a great investment!!! LoL

This game called the "Prego waddle walk" you stick a balloon in between your legs and walk to the basket, But from the static electricity the balloon doesn't want to come off your leg. It was such a blast to watch them walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment