Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goals for 2011

I am so horrible at updating our family blog the last entry was a year ago. Ooops my bad...So  I am announcing ours goals that Jeff and I need to work on together. So by putting them in our blog you all can help us!!

Our goals for 2011:

Updating our blog at least once a month.
Saving money
Paying down debt
Budgeting.
Jeff going back to school and getting a Bachelors
Jeff and I working out together
Getting Greenliee to sleep in her crib
Getting Greenliee off the bottle
Greenliee being potty trained before she turns 2
Try talking instead of yelling (this one will be a challenge)
Jeff and I spending more time together!!
Being more family oriented.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see these updates! Is your top photo from Swiss days on Aunt Linda's porch?

    These are great goals. As far as the toilet training thing, as long as it's Greenliee's goal too, then you should be set. :)

    Let me know your magic formula for talking/not yelling. That's a real struggle for me lately. Just ask Kyle. (The other kids could tell you, too, but it's usually intended for Kyle's ears.)

    You look fantastic and svelte in the facebook badge picture. When was that taken?

    Love you guys! Jenni

    ReplyDelete